How to get your keys
It’s happening! Release of “The Dwarves” is this Thursday, December 1st
We’re going to release The Dwarves for Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Mac & Linux world-wide this Thursday.
You’ll get an email with detailed instruction how to get your version on December 1st (it should be there when you wake up).
The process will be very simple:
- You get an email with a key for the KING Art portal.
- Based on the key and the email address you gave Kickstarter (or us in our shop), our portal knows which version you backed.
- If you backed the PS4 or Xbox One version, you’ll get a PS4 or Xbox key. If you backed Windows, Mac or Linux, the portal asks you whether you want a Steam-Key or a GoG key.
- If you already have a Steam key (from the Alpha or the Beta) and you want to keep the Steam version, you don’t have to do anything. The game will update automatically.
We’ll make another Kickstarter update and we’ll send out the emails as soon as the game is up and you are able to get your keys. So you can’t miss it.
The launch day is very important for us from a business perspective. We’ll try to get The Dwarves as high into the charts as possible. A good charts positions means more attention which means more sales. And ultimately the sales decide if there are going to be more The Dwarves games.
If you want to help, there are some things you can do:
- You can download and play the game on December 1st
- You can rate it and you can write a user review
- You can tell others about it (personally and on social media)
- You can share our release posts on social media
- If you are active in a community, you can talk about the game there
- You can ask your favorite YouTuber or games journalist to play the game
- You can do things we haven’t thought about and blow us away
Oh, man. Only three more days. We’re so excited! 😀